Just a few things that I saw this week that were interesting to me, and which I thought might be interesting to you, too.
Yes, I know it's only Thursday.
The Machines Are Coming For Your Jobs, Including Your Therapist's
- It's a sad irony that AI, which purports to alleviate drudgery from many knowledge-workers' lives, requires so much human suffering to operate "cleanly".
- At least one NASA scientist isn't worried about AI stealing his job.
- Not depicted: the final scene, where the robot seizes the human by the collar and throws him off the scaffolding, only to pick up his tools and finish the job.
Leadership Means Many Things
- I was simultaneously surprised and impressed by Jacinda Ardern's resignation - more leaders need to demonstrate what it means to step back and honor their feelings.
- Speaking of which, maybe you really don't get more than 3-4 good working hours in a day?
Tasty and Convenient
Until next time....
Want More of These? Enter Your Email Address and hit "Subscribe"